Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I hate my job I FUCKING HATE IT (1st rant ever)

I HATE MY FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand my pencil neck ass supervisor. I couldn't ever see him out in the store because I would point him out to my boyfriend and my dude would just duff him out right then and there. These managers at my job are so spiteful, and I sincerely think they do not like black people. Or people who do not kiss ass, so to say. I just be wanting to unplug my monitor and throw the shit right at his fucking bald spot I'm so fucking burnt.

My ideal job is to be a writer, I have some really good ideas and I think I can make a name for myself in the Urban Fiction category. I just need to get laptop so I can take it anywhere and I can jot shit down when I get an idea....does anyone know what I can do or what methods I can use to write a good book? Let me know, I think it's time for me to go into business for myself.

4 comments:

  1. Do not go there with the hate your job shit cause you got nothing on me LOL. Every MF up in this joint thinks there my boss. Because of the lay offs I am now back at the receptionist desk along with my accounting duties. Try concentrating on fucking numbers when you have to answer the gdamn phone every 5 seconds. I won't bore you any longer, but I see you on RWS a lot and thought I would check you out. I would invite you to my blog but it pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake start a journal. I've been keeping one since 1979. Make sure you develop a code of your own when you are writing about things you don't want others to know about. For example whenever I talk about my boss I draw a pair of eyes (cause the heffa always looking over my damn shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. invite me you seen my blog and u see i barely know what the hell im doing!!! im clicking ur name...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It helps sometimes to write a summary of what you want to right. Who's the character? Where does she come from, how was she raised, where is she in her life in the book? Just don't make it too precise or the story will become forced b/c you'll be trying to write for the summary instead of what you feel. And finally (you know how I get)unless you are writing sci-fi or fantasy or whatever...write what you know. And if you wanna write about what you don't know...do some research so you learn it :)

    ReplyDelete