Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who Do You Miss?

Is it me, or is music just not the same anymore? What the fuck is going on? What happened? All we can talk about now is what you got, how may girls you got hanging off ur stuff, where you been... it seems that it doesn't take much for anyone to get a deal nowadays. I compiled my list of who I miss, and I would love for you guys to add to it if you want, or make one up of your own..

I miss..
-Jodeci (crackhead bastards can't get it together)
-Aaliyah(if she was around, Beyonce who? )
-Dru Hill (my post-Jodeci fave male group of all time)
-TLC (RIP Lisa)
-DMX (before the drugs took over his life)
-The original Lil' Kim (pre-prison, plastic surgery)
-Destiny's Child (when it wasn't all about Beyonce)
-Silk!!!
-Monica
-Biggie and Pac
-Patra(is she still alive???)
-The old Jay Z
-Peedi Crack(he was just fine I aint give a damn about his music)
-LUTHER!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I even miss some of the 1 maybe 2 hit wonders: 702;get it together, 3LW;playas are gone play

    It's funny that you mention this, because I have been downloading the "oldies" all week

    I've gone way back to find some good music

    Ready for the world
    Tupac
    Jon B
    Xscape
    Atlantic Starr
    Bell Biv Devoe
    The first Ciara "my goodies"
    Tony Toni Tone
    Hi-Five
    Tevin Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I like everybody y'all just named!

    ReplyDelete