Saturday, May 9, 2009

Why do women NOT get along???

Yesterday, I was kicking it with my cousin over a blunt, and we were reminiscing about the days when our crew was 11 bitches deep and how we fell out with ALL of them... and it brought me to ask you all this question, WHY do women not get along? Are we just that jealous and catty in nature, that, we cannot seem to get along in large droves ? Why is that?

I know from the experience I have went thru, it was usually over a boy. Or the bitch being fake as hell in general. Women, WHY do we hate each other so?? Why do we surround ourself with someone who we barely care for just to get in their brain get in their business and destroy their life? Are we more dangerous then men??

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good question, too bad I don't have a answer. I don't understand why we hate each other, other than self-esteem issues.

    ReplyDelete