Tuesday, May 12, 2009

When do you think it is time to leave??

I was watching Gotti's Way last night and my heart bleeds for Deb. Not because she is the "woe-is-me" wife, but because she just doesnt know any fucking better. Deb, you guys have been SEPARATED for SEVEN YEARS, when did you think this mufucka was about to turn around?! And ANOTHER thing I would like to know is, did she see the last seaon tapes? She must not have when Irv said, "she's not that special for me to stop fucking" there was your neon sign right there Deb.

And i know, i know, the good for the kids, but mama's gotta have a life too. And I know, when ur married you make those vows before God and you have to try to do everything in your power to make it work, but when one side of the fence is only holding up, and the other side isn't willing, time to knock that fucking fence down.

Tell, me , if you were in Deb's position, what would YOU do?? How long would you stick around?

No comments:

Post a Comment