Thursday, May 21, 2009

My letter to Sandra Rose

WHOA.

This bitch Sandra Rose lost her muthafucking mind. I have just decided that I will NEVER visit her site again. Just click the link and find out what im talking about.

http://sandrarose.com/2009/05/21/does-the-black-woman-know-her-place-in-the-family/


Now read the response I e-mailed to her:


Good Afternoon Sandra,

I am an avid reader of your site. I like most of your posts, not sure about your plot to destroy the Obama's image, or why you choose to hate on June Ambrose so much, but whatever, to each her own. What prompted me to write you today was your post about Black women not knowing their place. I'm not sure what planet you have come from, but most single mothers, like me, start off in a relationship with a man but further along the line they realize they cannot handle the pressure and we handle our business by ourselves. And if more Black men, men period, stepped up to the plate and took care of home instead of chasing every fat ass that walks past them.

See here, Sandra, in the real world, real black women like myself do not need a male in their household to "run things" as you put it. I would be way happier raising my child by myself rather than being submissive and naive. So that they will stay around. You must be like that in your relationship. If you have one. IF you even like men.

I am in a relationship and I am soon to be married. We share both of te responsibilities in the household and since we built this home together, we do it together. I think you have it twisted "Sandra". Black women DO NOT have a lack of respect for themselves because we don't respect Black men. BLACK MEN CAUSED US TO DISRESPECT THEM!

We are the least percentage to get married because we don't take any shit. White women and other races are willing to do and spend ANYTHING to keep their man in their place. You are dead ass wrong and you need to check yourself. Today was the LAST day I visited your site, It's full of fuckery and buffoonery and you sound like an old, out of wack spiteful no dick getting type of woman.

It's women like you who hate on other blacks and their success who make us all look bad. The people you post about don't even know you. You should lift black women up and praise them as being single mothers raising children on their own instead of cutting them down, telling them it was all their fault. No more Sandra Rose for me.

CAKE

3 comments:

  1. Sandrarose is a fruitcake by her own admission. She has no clue. I gave up on her A LONG TIME AGO. I guess you have not heard og sandraroseisahater.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cake

    bwahahaha

    fuggin' *dead* @

    "AND I WISH YOU WOULD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BLOG YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THATS WHY YOU SPENT TIME COMMENTING AND YES I AM A BITCH SO IS YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR GREASY GREASY GRANNY WHO HAS HOLES IN HER PANTIES"

    And chile, ignore YeahISaidIt because he attacked me on RWS for comments I made regarding deadbeat pappies, but like the saying goes: a hit dog always hollers, so me things the things that you and I spoke on may have a hit a wee bit close to home! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I just read your 'about me' intro and I am in fuggin' tears! Yo azz is crazy!!! ftfo

    ReplyDelete